Guided Dental Implants- Replacing Missing teeth
Guided Dental Implants
Modern materials and research allow Dr. Klim to replace missing teeth with natural, functional replacements far superior to traditional dentures and bridges.
- Proper chewing function is restored so you can enjoy foods too difficult to eat with traditional replacements.
- Dental implants will not move or loosen.
- Implants replicate the look, feel and function of your natural teeth.
- No adhesives are required.
- Dental implants have no clasps that cause damage to remaining natural teeth.
- Painful, inflamed gums are eliminated.
- Dental implants improve speech by eliminating or reducing the “fullness” of full or partial dentures.
- Healthy teeth are not “cut down” in order to accommodate the replacements.
- Dental implants help stop the progressive bone loss and shrinkage of your jawbone by “mimicking” the roots of natural teeth.
- Implants are clinically proven, with a success rate in excess of 90%.