Definition of Confidence: a feeling of self-assurance...
Cosmetic Dentistry Patient Financing
Our Santa Rosa, CA office serves Sonoma County & the Bay Area including San Francisco, Petaluma, Napa
For Your Convenience: Payment Options for Our Patients
Our team dedicates each day to help keep your smile healthy and beautiful for a lifetime. We explain all cosmetic dentistry procedures and associated fees clearly before we begin treatment. We also provide our clients financial counsel. We help you understand your options and choose the best payment method.
Making World-Class Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Our mission is to provide the highest quality dental care, and to make this care affordable for our patients. The payment options described below are simple, cost-effective, and convenient.
In order to minimize your cost, the Gallery uses an efficient billing system. We have designed simple payment options that don’t rely on costly mailed invoices and billing statements. Look below to learn about your payment options.
We’re Pleased to Offer You the Following Payment Methods:
- Payment in full at visit with cash, check, or credit card. At no charge, we will prepare your insurance paperwork for you to mail for direct reimbursement.
- Flexible payment plans with no down payment necessary in most cases.
You can learn about–and apply for–financing through Springstone Patient Financing or by phone (800) 630-1663.
Note to Our Patients with Insurance…
All of our payment options help you use your insurance in our office!
We are happy to prepare your insurance claim. You will receive your insurance paperwork, complete with envelope and stamp to drop in the mailbox after you leave the office. Please note that we do not guarantee insurance reimbursement outcomes. While we attempt to maximize your reimbursement, you are responsible for all fees in their entirety, regardless of the amount of your insurance reimbursement.
Our fees reflect the time that the doctor spends with each patient as well as the quality of care and service that we provide in our practice. Our fees are not based upon insurance allowances. We are happy to discuss your particular dental benefits with you.
A few notes about insurance:
- Dental insurance companies do not normally cover 100% of any dental fee and often cover less than 50%. Sometimes no payment is made. The fine print of your plan reveals the truth about actual percentages, which can be less than expected.
- Your insurance plan is based upon a contract between your employer and the insurance company. The dollar amount of reimbursement for dental services is determined by how much your employer has paid for the plan. We will complete your dental insurance claim form to achieve the maximum reimbursement to which you are entitled.
- Dental insurance is not designed to pay for your complete dental care. Routine and elective services are sometimes not covered. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain optimal dental care. If you have any questions regarding the specifics of your dental insurance plan, please contact your employer or insurance company directly.
- When dental insurance was introduced about fifty years ago, the annual maximum reimbursement was set at approximately $1,000. Many insurance programs still apply this figure. Adjusted for inflation, your annual maximum should be over $5,000 today! While insurance premiums have increased, benefits have decreased.
- Please be aware that any reimbursements will be sent directly to you by the insurance provider. Please be prepared to use our convenient payment options to take care of your payment on the day of service.
We welcome your questions and concerns. To learn more about your cosmetic dentistry or financial options, please contact us.
Our office is located in Santa Rosa, but we welcome patients in from San Francisco, Sonoma County & Bay Area.