Our first priority is to deliver the very best in general & cosmetic dental care to our clients. The Gallery of Fine Smile Design is not a participating provider of your dental insurance plan. This contrast from other dental offices will grant you greater freedom to choose your best treatment option.
An important difference of the Gallery of Fine Smile Design
What does this mean?
Because the Gallery is not a participating provider, your insurance company cannot intervene to limit the range of treatment options available to you. You are free to choose services of the highest quality, and your choices are not limited by rules, restrictions, or limited reimbursements imposed by your insurance company.
The percentage of each fee covered by your insurance company will be somewhat less. We will provide your insurance company the diagnostic and treatment information, helping you to maximize the reimbursement you receive. We’ll even fill out your forms for you.
To learn more about payment options, click here.
Reasons for this arrangement
Our relationship with you will allows you the choice of treatment options independent of the restrictions imposed by insurance companies. The Gallery’s mission is to provide the highest level of quality and care to our general & cosmetic dentistry clients. Our treatment recommendations often involve procedures that are state-of-the-art, and always represent the best route to your health, comfort, and satisfaction.
Cost-cutting measures in the dental insurance industry make it difficult to maintain a commitment to quality while acting as a participating provider. Many insurance firms restrict the range of treatment options available to their customers. We have chosen not to act as a participating provider in order to free you from these restrictions.
You may be advised that you will save money by using a provider that adheres to the insurance firm’s rules and restrictions. In fact, this may be true in the short term, but not necessarily in the long term. Most importantly, you may not receive the level of quality and service you are accustomed to finding at the Gallery.
So what’s the bottom line?
- We are not a participating provider of your dental insurance plan.
- You can use your dental insurance with us.
- We will prepare your claims for you.
- Your insurance company will send all checks directly to you and not to our office.
- You may choose from any of our convenient payment options.
- We will continue to offer the highest standard in quality, service, and care.
- Most importantly, your insurance company cannot intervene to restrict your range of treatment options.
- You make all decisions about your treatment.
- We welcome your questions and concerns. If you would like to learn more about this or about your general & cosmetic dentistry financial options, please contact us.